Laser-cutting, engraving, etching, and marking in Maryland, hon.
We are located in Gaithersburg, Maryland, and we specialize in lasercutting, laser engraving, etching and laser marking. We use C02 laser cutters to design and build custom signs, wood accessories, awards, furniture, and other fun stuff - all for a good cause. We donate 10% of our profits to pediatric cancer charities that help families battling cancer.
We can laser engrave or mark almost any material or object.
- Wood and plywood
- Wood veneer
- Fabric & cloth
- Mat board
- Oil board
- Granite / Marble
- Limestone & Slate
Plastics & Synthetic materials
- Silicon wafer
- Laserable plastics
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Anodized Aluminum
- Powder Coated Metals
- Ikon Metal
- Laserable Metals
- Yeti, RTIC, and other stainless ramblers, mugs, and drinkware.
Large format laser engraving
Sometimes called laser etching, laser engraving is using a focused beam of light (a laser) to vaporize material away from a material. We've done everything from engraving wine glasses to creating huge signs for businesses. With a maximum size of 50" x 100", our massive CO2 lasers are the biggest and baddest in Maryland, Washington D.C. or Virginia.
With more than 20 years of industry experience in the digital, print, product, and branding spaces, we can tackle any creative project. We also specialize in creative strategy. In short, if you have an idea, we can bring it to fruition.
Large format laser cutting.
Laser cutting is using a laser to cut completely through a material. This is often used for creating complex, detailed, and accurate shapes or designs. This is often used for manufacturing, stencils, signage, and print applications. Our laser can cut certain materials up to 2" thick.
Fabrication and manufacturing.
Through our internal capabilities and our network of partners, we can assist in the manufacturing and creation of just about anything.
How to set up your artwork:
- Vector-based artwork such as Illustrator, EPS (Encapsulated post script) or PDF files work best. We also work with high resolution images (JPG).
- We have two lasers, a large format CO2 laser with a 50" x 100" bed, and a medium format CO2 laser with a 24"x18" bed.
- Nest your artwork to minimize wasted material
- Move different laser processes to different layers (cutting on one layer, engraving on another)
- .001" stroke for cut lines
- 100% black for all processes (#00000)
- We can help you set up files to be laser-ready.
MATERIALS WE WORK WITH:
We can work with any of the materials listed above. We commonly work with steel, stainless steel, acrylic, wood, paper, cardboard, glass, anodized aluminum and more. If you aren't sure what material to use, we stock many samples, and are happy to collaborate with you on finding the right material for your job.
If you aren't sure if your material is laser friendly, just shoot us a message below and we'll let you know.